The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch Remote Management 4.1 for Android is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- RUGG-2534 – File Manager functionality to access and manage the file structure on the device within the Remote Management session.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- RUGG-2866 – RM4.0 APK files not reported as compliant after Product Install.
- RUGG-3125 – Keyboard input doesn't work in RM Agent 4.0.8 + RM Server 220.127.116.1191 combination.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Remote Management 4.1 for Android. You must clear your browser’s cache in order to view the new File Manager option in Remote Management.
- RUGG-3065 – Upgrading RM Console for File Manager requires a browser cache clear.
- You must clear your browser’s cache in order to view the new File Manager option in Remote Management.
- Android Version 4.3+
- Android Agent 7.0 or above
- AirWatch SaaS Environment 9.0.2 or above
- Chrome, Edge, IE, or Safari as a browser
How to Download AirWatch Remote Management 4.1 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed – Uninstall previously pushed version. Next follow the steps below for when the Prior Version is Not Installed.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Download the package specific to your OEM from the Resource Portal in myAirWatch and follow the included instructions. Push the App to your devices through Product Provisioning.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team