The VMware Workspace ONE Team is excited to announce that VMware AirWatch Inbox 3.3 for Android is publicly available.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- AINBX-183742: HTML email body is not rendering correctly.
- AINBX-186034: Email account is getting removed.
- AINBX-185240: Files are not getting attached to email when using the Content Locker’s Open In functionality and selecting email option.
- AINBX-185735: Specific links are not displaying correctly.
- AINBX-185843: Recipients in CC and BCC fields are removed when replying to an email and saving it in draft.
- AINBX-186093: App is taking long time to initialize on HUAWEI EVA-L09.
- AINBX-185666: Yellow banner with error message appears intermittently that is delaying email flow.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware AirWatch Inbox 3.3 for Android.
- Android v4.0 or higher
- AirWatch Console 8.3 FP5 or higher
How to Download VMware AirWatch Inbox 3.3 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the App Store.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team