The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch Remote Management 4.1 for Windows Mobile / CE is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- RUGG-2535 – File Manager functionality to access and manage the file structure on the device within the Remote Management session.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- RUGG-957 – Remote Management session is still active even after the RM CAB is uninstalled.
- RUGG-940 – Unsupported buttons such as "Try Again" and "Request from Device" are present on console.
- RUGG-974 – RM session fails to resume automatically after performing the warm boot.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Remote Management 4.1 for Windows Mobile / CE. You must clear your browser’s cache in order to resolve both known issues.
- RUGG-3065 – Upgrading RM Console for File Manager requires a browser cache clear.
- You must clear your browser’s cache in order to view the new File Manager option in Remote Management.
- RUGG-3127 – After upgrade, device fails to respond to the keyboard/mouse input when accessing the device UI.
- You must clear your browser’s cache in order to resolve this issue.
- Windows Mobile 5.0 or above device or Windows CE 5/6/7 device
- Windows Mobile Agent 6.0.40 and above
- AirWatch SaaS Environment 9.0.2 or above
- If On-Premise, RM Installer v184.108.40.20619
- Chrome, Edge, IE, or Safari as a browser
How to Download AirWatch Remote Management 4.1 for Windows Mobile/CE
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Download the agent from AirWatch Resources. Once downloaded, push the CAB to your devices via Product Provisioning.
- Prior Version is Installed – If you have a prior version of AirWatch Windows Mobile Remote Management installed on your device, you must upgrade your existing RM Agent by uninstalling the previous version and then pushing the new version. See above for steps once the previous version is Uninstalled.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team