The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that VMware AirWatch Zebra MX Service 2.2 for Android is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- AAGNT-179490: Improved reliability of legacy/existing features, including a case that resulted in the MX Version as “Pending”
- AAGNT-179804: Agent Upgrade File/Action is now validated to ensure Agent Upgrade success
- AAGNT-179644: Enable or Disable the Network Monitor Warning, a persistent notification that appears when certificates are installed (Custom XML Only)
- AAGNT-179458: Push a custom MX configuration XML file created by Zebra’s Stage Now program via the “Apply Custom Settings” File/Action
- AAGNT-173379: Validate OS upgrades to verify if update was successful
- AAGNT-179641: Configure APN Settings (Requires MX 6.1+)
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- See Product Announcement for VMware AirWatch Agent v7.2 for Android
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware AirWatch Zebra MX Service 2.2 for Android.
- Zebra Android device running Android 4.4 (KitKat) or higher
- VMware AirWatch Agent v7.2 for Android
- AirWatch Console 8.4+
How to Download VMware AirWatch Zebra MX Service 2.2 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed – With the MDM Agent Upgrade File/Action, the application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download the APF file from the myAirWatch Resource Portal or the Google Play Store.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team