The VMware AirWatch team is excited to announce that VMware Content Locker 4.6 for iOS is publicly available.
- ISCL-175666: Save files in Content Locker from 3rd party apps, including MS apps
- ISCL-175706: Security improvements
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- ISCL-175580: Unable to download large files from Google Drive
- ISCL-175296: Graph on specific PowerPoint file is rendered incorrectly
- ISCL-175327: Content Locker crashes when opening a specific PowerPoint file
- ISCL-175655: Issues with Icelandic characters when editing with Apple Smart Keyboard
- ISCL-175617: Effective date is incorrect in Content Locker
- ISCL-175670: Specific font is not rendering in Content Locker
Known Issues in this App Version
- ISCL-175694: Content Locker does not display file names with Japanese Kanji characters in zip file correctly
- ISCL-174145: Check boxes in Word .doc/.docx files are not displayed when opened in Content Locker
- ISCL-174639: End-user must ‘ungroup’ SmartArt objects to edit text after saving a document
- ISCL-174658: Original styles are lost and replaced with new styles in Word documents after saving the file
- ISCL-174747: Microsoft Office format shapes are not displayed correctly on Content Locker
- ISCL-174856: Doc Extension for Content Locker for iOS 3.1 may fail to open
- ISCL-175195: Breadcrumb for repositories is shown incorrectly when there are multiples entries of the same repository
- ISCL-173744: Number of files displayed below the folder name does not include the count for sub-folders files
- ISCL-174468: Excel file with child row expand not rendered correctly
- ISCL-175022: Certain annotations in Office documents are shifting when opened in Office for desktop
- ISCL-175714: Content Locker Web view does not handle auth challenge for SharePoint O365 ADFS repository
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Content Locker 4.6 for iOS.
- iOS 9 or above
How to Download VMware Content Locker 4.6 for iOS
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download VMware Content Locker 4.6 for iOS from the Apple App Store.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team