The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that VMware Boxer 4.5 for iOS is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- BINXI-4231: OCSP revocation checking for S/MIME
- BINXI-4602: Default Caller ID value to off via Custom Key
- BINXI-4726: Disable calendar On/Off touch handling from the left menu
- BINXI-4761: Logging Improvements for SDK Calls and ActiveSync round trip times
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- BINXI-4782: Clicking back from AirWatch enrollment screen gets stuck on the spinner
- BINXI-4776: Throttling of the server when a calendar folder is deleted, but not removed from watched folders
- BINXI-4134: Throttling O365
- BINXI-4856: S/MIME - Signing and Encryption options are grayed out
- BINXI-4788: CRASH: DatabaseManager.m
- BINXI-1964: While forwarding or replying to an email with an in-line attachment, user is blocked while the attachment is not completely loaded.
- BINXI-4718: Remove account from settings with Standalone Fails
- BINXI-4784: Boxer retains the previously configured email account even after it’s removed from the app and continues to sync the emails for the same.
- BINXI-4829: CRASH: Fabric #4435: ContactUtil.m line 801 - [ContactUtil fullNameForCurrentUser]
- BINXI-4878: S/MIME - Attachment issues with signed and encrypted emails
- BINXI-4967: Deleted email not being deleted
- BINXI-4993: Database Assertion DatabaseManager line 950
- BINXI-4383: Inline images are not displayed in the email drafts
- BINXI-3432: Attachments are lost from the mail that are in outbox/local drafts
- BINXI-4752: Inline attachments in sent folder are not displaying
- BINXI-4542: Boxer synced contacts stay in Native Contact App after being removed from Favorites
- BINXI-4944: Contact created in Boxer with just email Id and phone number is missing from the Boxer contact list.
- BINXI-4443: Safeguard against crashes and encryption issues in ENS services
- BINXI-4714: Boxer Database Assert on receiving a background ENSv2 Notification
- BINXI-4224: Pressing Search on GAL Search does not start search
- BINXI-4421: Opening a message from ENSv2 does not mark it as read if Boxer is killed when notification arrives
- BINXI-3961: Boxer does not pull emails automatically; a manual refresh has to be done
- BINXI-2879: Unable to scroll calendar day view when the screen is filled with all-day events
- BINXI-4339: Boxer continues to send ping even when sync is disabled in Settings
- BINXI-4675: Not calling completionHandler on remoteNotifications for some scenarios
- BINXI-4705: Notification Sound Selection is not working in iOS Boxer
- BINXI-4658: Changing Boxer iOS passcode type setting removes Touch ID
- BINXI-4620: iOS Boxer - Auto Discovery does not work for some domains
- BINXI-4541: Calendar events lose Accepted status if organizer sends updates to some attendees
- BINXI-3765: Passcode On/Off option not working as expected.
- BINXI-4733: Prevent user's location from appearing in MixPanel console
- BINXI-4253: Ping commands are sent for the removed accounts, if these accounts are removed during initial sync
- BINXI-4730: Do not show email VC if not ready
- BINXI-4500: Passwords with delimiter can't register
- BINXI-4941: Fix Feedback button
- BINXI-4962: Boxer not updating frequently
- BINXI-4627: Some inline images are cutting off part of the image
- BINXI-4837: Inline attachments sent from Boxer shows as an extra attachment
- BINXI-4576: iOS Boxer - Emails from Sent Items are deleted if a thread in the Inbox is deleted
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Boxer 4.5 for iOS.
- iOS 9 and higher
- AirWatch Console 8.3 FP5 or higher
How to Download VMware Boxer 4.5 for iOS
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the App Store.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team