The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that VMware Browser 6.2.2 for iOS is publicly available.
- ISDK-169457: Fixed an issue that caused SSO Passcode loops on AirWatch iOS Apps.
- IBRW-170460: Fixed an issue where the VMware Browser was unable to render particular websites.
- IBRW-170443: Fixed an issue where AJAX requests immediately timed out when attempting to access websites.
- IBRW-170490: Fixed an issue where personal bookmarks were lost when Touch ID enabled.
- IBRW-170480: Fixed an issue where attachments from some internal sites were not viewable on devices running 10.3.1.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Browser 6.2.2 for iOS.
- iOS 9 and higher
- AirWatch 8.1 or higher
How to Download VMware Browser 6.2.2 for iOS
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the iOS App Store.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team