The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that VMware Content Locker 1.2 for Windows is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- Full application night mode
- App and viewer will display and stay in night mode
- Viewer improvements for documents
- Increase tabs to 7 on desktop and 2 on mobile
- Additional PDF support for JBIG2
- Improved scaling for JPEG
- Added a Notifications view to show offline status, last sync and other application scenarios.
- Added Available view to show not downloaded documents.
- Featured Content is the default landing page when present.
- Transfer history is now retained.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- WXSCL-1704: Fixed an issue where automatic downloads did not happen in child folders without navigating to them.
- WXSCL-1703: Fixed an issue where Content Locker sub-directories did not sync.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Content Locker 1.2 for Windows.
- Windows 10
- AirWatch Admin Console 8.4 or higher
How to Download VMware Content Locker 1.2 for Windows
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the Windows Store.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team