The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that VMware Boxer 4.4.2 for iOS is publicly available.
- BINXI-4926: Fixed an issue where changes to a contact without a last or middle name did not export to native contacts.
- BINXI-4768: Fixed an issue where iOS Boxer contacts intermittently disappeared when using Caller ID.
- BINXI-4911: Fixed an issue where failure or delay in ActiveSync caused Boxer to send incorrectly formatted requests.
- BINXI-4626: Fixed an issue where middle names were not exported as part of Caller ID contacts.
- BINXI-4896: Fixed an issue that caused iOS Boxer to fail to sync.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Boxer 4.4.2 for iOS.
- iOS 9 and higher
- AirWatch Console 8.3 FP5 or higher
How to Download VMware Boxer 4.4.2 for iOS
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the App Store.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team