The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that VMware AirWatch Remote Management 3.0.2 for Windows Mobile / CE is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- REMOTE-648: Fixed an issue where the Remote Management Agent did not work with a device ID algorithm of 5.
- REMOTE-651: Fixed an issue where Remote Management 3.0 did not connect when rolling back from version 4.0.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware AirWatch Remote Management 3.0.2 for Windows Mobile/CE.
- Windows Mobile 5.0 (or higher) or Windows CE 5/6/7 device
- Latest Remote Management 3.0 server configured and installed in respective environment.
- For SaaS customers, this is managed by the AirWatch SaaS Ops team
- For on-premises customers the AirWatch Deployments team handles the setup
- Java enabled/supported browser
How to Download VMware AirWatch Remote Management 3.0.2 for Windows Mobile/CE
- Prior Version Is Not Installed – Download the agent from AirWatch Resources. You must be whitelisted to access the CAB file. Please contact your account manager for more information on getting access. Once downloaded, push the CAB to your devices via Product Provisioning.
- Prior Version Is Installed – If you have a prior version of AirWatch Windows Mobile Remote Management installed on your device, you must upgrade your existing RM Agent by uninstalling the previous version and then pushing the new version. See above for steps once the previous version is uninstalled.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team