The VMware AirWatch team is excited to announce that VMware Content Locker 4.3.1 for iOS is publicly available.
- ISDK-169441: Fixed an issue where the SSO Passcode loops on AirWatch iOS apps.
- ISCL-175645: Fixed an issue that prevented the download of files on Content Locker from SP O365 ADFS repositories.
- ISCL-175585: Fixed an issue where Content Locker cannot display Japanese file names in a ZIP file correctly.
- ISCL-175591: Fixed an issue where the brightness control panel was not localized.
Known Issues in this App Version
- ISCL-174145: Check boxes in Word .doc/.docx files are not displayed when opened in Content Locker.
- ISCL-174639: End-user must ‘ungroup’ SmartArt objects to edit text after saving a document.
- ISCL-174658: Original styles are lost and replaced with new styles in Word documents after saving the file.
- ISCL-174747: Microsoft Office format shapes are not displayed correctly on Content Locker.
- ISCL-174856: Doc Extension for Content Locker for iOS 3.1 may fail to open.
- ISCL-175195: Breadcrumb for repositories is shown incorrectly when there are multiples entries of the same repository.
- ISCL-173744: Number of files displayed below the folder name doesn't include the count for sub-folders files.
- ISCL-174468: Excel file with child row expand not rendered correctly.
- ISCL-175022: Certain annotations in Office documents are shifting when opened in Office for desktop.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Content Locker 4.3.1 for iOS.
- iOS 9 or above
How to Download VMware Content Locker 4.3.1 for iOS
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download VMware Content Locker 4.3.1 for iOS from the Apple App Store.
Support Contact Information
The VMware AirWatch Team