The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that VMware Content Locker 3.5 for Android is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- ASCL-173603: Added AD/Azure RMS Support
- Viewing of protected documents
- ASCL-173511: Added support for Allow Screenshot flag
- ASCL-171213: Security improvements
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- ASCL-173612: Fixed an issue where PDF files display was missing some pages in Content Locker.
- ASCL-173600: Fixed an issue that prevented using Save As and Share of .DOTX files.
- ASCL-173595: Fixed an issue where screen flickering was observed while searching for content in some files.
- ASCL-173067: Mirroring cannot be disabled for Word and PDF files in Content Locker on Samsung devices.
- ASCL-173657: Unable to view AD-RMS protected file if the extension is removed from the filename.
- CTSDK-221: Unable to view non-office RMS protected files on N devices.
- ASCL-172910: Copy/paste not supported for text files.
- ASCL-173426: Second import of zip file in to Content Locker does not work.
- ASCL-173108: Content Locker does not display Japanese file name in zip file correctly.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Content Locker 3.5 for Android.
- Android 4.0+
How to Download VMware Content Locker 3.5 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the Google Play Store.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team