The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that VMware AirWatch Inbox 3.3 for iOS is publicly available.
- AEC-183907: Fixed an issue where text did not wrap on whole word boundaries on Lotus.
- AEC-184046: Fixed an issue where the Exchange Password prompt would display intermittently when TouchID was enabled.
- AEC-183991: Fixed an issue where a garbled email was sent to recipient when sending an email with attachment to external users (different domain).
- AEC-184045: Fixed an issue where attachments were not opening with Lotus Notes.
- AEC-183978: Fixed an issue where strings surrounded by angle brackets did not appear in reply emails.
- AEC-184006: Fixed an issue where newline characters were ignored when receiving emails with IBM Notes Traveler.
- AEC-183993: Fixed an issue where the device received multiple notifications for unread email instead of updating the unread email count in one notification.
- AEC-184041: Fixed a Translation issue for Simplified/Traditional Chinese when displaying the days of the week.
- AEC-182715: Fixed an issue that prevented embedded images from displaying when the email was encrypted with S/MIME.
- AEC-184095: Fixed an issue in which if attachment opening/viewing will be disabled based on name pattern
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware AirWatch Inbox 3.3 for iOS.
- AirWatch Console 8.0
- IOS 9+
How to Download VMware AirWatch Inbox 3.3 for iOS
- Prior version is installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior version is not installed – Direct end users to download it from the iTunes App Store.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team