The VMware Workspace ONE Team is excited to announce that AirWatch 9.1.1 is now publicly available.
This release is now available for download on My Workspace ONE.
Software Delivery Notification
SDN # - AW_9.1.1
Release - 9.1
Work Items Addressed
- AAPP-2481 - Updated the DeviceModelInfo table in the AirWatch database to include information for iPad Air 2 32-GB models.
- AAPP-2882 - Seeded the latest AirWatch Agent for macOS to the Workspace ONE UEM (AirWatch) Console.
- AAPP-2969 - Addressed an issue with the disk encryption profile where the system threw an error when viewing the profile to send to assigned devices.
- AAPP-2876 - Seeded script to the AirWatch Server in support of the latest versions of iOS, macOS, and tvOS.
- AGGL-1738 - Addressed an issue with the system that disabled the app catalog for new device enrollments to Android For Work through AirWatch.
- AGGL-1347 - Addressed the bulk push feature in the Device List in the Workspace ONE UEM (AirWatch) Console that would push notifications to multiple Android devices but the devices did not receive the notifications.
- AGGL-1700 - Added the ability to send push notficiations for Workspace ONE to Android devices from the Workspace ONE UEM (AirWatch) Console.
- AGGL-1940 - Addressed the sysem not sending push notifications for Workspace ONE for Android from the command queue.
- AMST-2805 - Addressed the display of Windows 10 Desktop devices in the Device Details that displayed the UDID instead of the system name.
- AMST-2815 - Seeded the latest AirWatch Unified Agent for Windows to the Workspace ONE UEM (AirWatch) Console.
- AMST-2009 - Updated the Network tab in Device Details to collect and display IP and MAC addresses.
- AMST-449 - Updated the Device Details to collect and display the IP address of Windows 10 devices.
- APC-354 - In Boxer, added support for multiple email configuration profiles in a single organization group.
- APC-361 - Enabled third-party apps to register for a common identity and enabled the use of third-party HMAC tokens with AirWatch endpoints through the AirWatch SDK.
- APC-12 - Addressed the assignment of the wrong SDK profile to apps that get moved from a higher organization group (OG) to a lower OG in the Workspace ONE UEM (AirWatch) Console.
- ARES-2889 - Added the ability to define application configurations for public iOS apps through APIs.
- ARES-2724 - Added a VPN profile to support Zscaler to the Workspace ONE UEM (AirWatch) Console.
- CMCM-187168 - Addressed a "Failed Getting CRELink" error message in the Workspace ONE UEM (AirWatch) Console caused by failed CRE test connections.
- CMEM-183582 - Addressed the Secure Email Gateway V2 system displaying the error "Invalid encryption key for device" when the attachment encryption feature was disabled.
- CMEM-183384 - Added support for IBM Traveler to the Secure Email Gateway V2.
- CMEM-183634 - Addressed the Secure Email Gateway installer not prompting to install the 2010, 2013, and 2015 versions of Visual Studio when it is set to use KCD (Kerberos constrained delegation).
- CMEM-183610 - Removed the option to enable IBM Traveler support because the MEM component of the Workspace ONE UEM (AirWatch) Console supports it by default.
- CMEM-183689 - Addressed the Secure Email Gateway V2 system creating an HTTP header larger than 8192 bytes and causing errors in environments.
- CMEM-183688 - Addressed invalid MIME errors thrown in environments that use the Secure Email Gateway V2.
- CMEM-183693 - Addressed the Secure Email Gateway V2 system creating an HTTP header larger than 8192 bytes and causing errors in environments.
- CMEM-183694 - Addressed invalid MIME errors thrown in environments that use the Secure Email Gateway V2.
- CMSVC-2545 - Enhanced Add Missing Users function to continue adding if a user in the batch fails to add.
- CMSVC-2615 - Enhanced Custom User Group display logic for Sibling Organization Groups.
- CMSVC-2657 - Implemented Full IDM Installer support into the Workspace ONE UEM (AirWatch) Console.
- CMSVC-2821 - Enhanced GEM Admin users APIs to pass integration tests.
- CMSVC-2854 - Resolved 403 Forbidden error when creating OAuth client from the AirWatch Windows installer.
- CMSVC-2852 - Resolved Whitelist Compliance policy checking for System Apps on Android devices.
- CMSVC-2876 – Resolved Android and iOS devices incorrectly showing as Compliant when a Whitelisted App compliance policy is pushed after a device is enrolled.
- CRSVC-1877 - Enhanced ACC listening connection to AirWatch Configuration Management.
- FBI-177558 - Removed encrypted data from reports in the Workspace ONE UEM (AirWatch) Console.
- FBI-177547 - Added new Shared Device History report to Workspace ONE UEM (AirWatch) Console.
- FCA-181862 - Added Autodiscovery support to Workspace ONE deployments.
- FCA-182406 - Enhanced UI experience for users without access to Microsoft Office 365.
- FCA-182530 - Added Public IP Address display to Workspace ONE UEM (AirWatch) Console.
- FCA-182911 - Improved Device Dashboard graphs appearance and generation.
- FDB-858 - Resolved performance issue with 9.1 GA Interrogator sproc.
- FDB-863 - Enhanced Device List View loading performance in the Workspace ONE UEM (AirWatch) Console.
- FDB-866 - Resolved high database CPU usage due to Authentication Token Load.
- FDB-867 - Enhanced User List View loading performance in the Workspace ONE UEM (AirWatch) Console.
- FDB-872 - Implemented changes to ApplicationList_Save procedures.
- FDB-860 - Resolved high database CPU usage due to missing DeviceID indexes.
- FDB-877 - Resolved datatype mismatch between partitioned and non-partitioned database tables.
- FDB-881 - Reduced Key lookups during Workspace ONE UEM (AirWatch) Console testing.
- FSEC-182662 - Implemented Server Side integration with Derived Credentials.
- INTEL-1634 - Enhanced Reports export performance when a device attribute is updated.
- PPAT-1915 - Enhanced Tunnel Server Cascade Mode device connection performance.
- RUGG-2486 - Seeded Launcher 3.0 in the Workspace ONE UEM (AirWatch) Console.
- RUGG-2512 - Seeded Windows Mobile Agent v.6.2 into the Workspace ONE UEM (AirWatch) Console.
- SINST-174338 - Updated Windows and Linux installers to include Java 8 update 131.
- SINST-174354 - Enhanced Installer calls to Certificate Installer Utility working directory.
- WPCAGNT-183934 - Enhanced BitLocker Status reporting for Windows 7 and Windows 10 desktops.
- WPCAGNT-183992 - Enhanced BitLocker encryption profile with Login PIN.
Use the following step-by-step instructions to apply a feature pack or other patch to your version of AirWatch.
Important: Contact AirWatch if your SEG is on the same server as your Workspace ONE UEM (AirWatch) Console or Device Services servers for instructions on how to proceed.
Consider retaining *.exe installation files in case there are issues.
- Stop all the AirWatch services and websites on Workspace ONE UEM (AirWatch) Console and Device Services servers.
- Back up your AirWatch Application Servers and AirWatch Database.
- Obtain the AirWatch_Application_9.1._FPXX_Install.exe and AirWatch_Database_9.1_FPXX_Setup.exe files from AirWatch Resources (resources.air-watch.com). These are the full installer files, which you run on your servers to apply the upgrade.
- Execute the AirWatch_Application_9.1_FPXX_Install.exe by right-clicking and running as administrator on each Console and Device Services server up until the point where all application servers state "IIS and all services are now stopped. Please upgrade your AirWatch database using the provided script", then immediately proceed to the next step.
- Run the AirWatch_Database_9.1_FPXX_Setup.exe executable on the AirWatch database server.
- Finish running the installers on each Console and Device Services server.