The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch Windows Unified Agent 9.1.1 is publicly available.
- WPCAGNT-184002: Fixed an issue where the encryption profile failed on Windows 7 devices when the Login Pin option is enabled.
- WPCAGNT-183999: Fixed an issue where the BitLocker status was not reported for Windows 7 and Windows 10 devices.
- WPCAGNT-183937: Fixed an issue where PowerShell scripts did not run with elevated privileges when pushed through AirWatch.
- WPCAGNT-184009: .bat file execution not working as part of product provisioning
- There is no work around. The issue will be addressed in a future release.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Windows Unified Agent 9.1.1.
- Windows 7+ devices
- AirWatch 9.1+
How to Download AirWatch Windows Unified Agent 9.1.1
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the awagent.com or from the AirWatch resource portal.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team