The VMware Workspace ONE Team is excited to announce that VMware Workspace ONE Advanced Remote Management 4.0 for Dedicated SaaS and On-Premises is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- Improved performance to allow much faster response times during a remote session.
- Added custom device skins to allow clicking device keys specific to your model, just as if it was in your hand. This feature requires certified devices so the keys can be mapped appropriately. If your device is not yet supported, a default skin displays.
- Added a new HTML5 Console for a better, faster user experience without the Java requirement of previous Remote Management releases.
- Other enhancements
- Added Whiteboarding to draw shapes and point things out to the user on the other side of the remote session.
- Added Audit Log to track remote session time and duration.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Workspace ONE Advanced Remote Management 4.0 for Dedicated SaaS and On-Premises.
- A Rugged SKU or the Advanced Remote Management Add-On SKU attached to your account with VMware
- Please check with your Account Executive to ensure your account has the correct SKU.
- For assistance in implementing Advanced Remote Management 4.0, purchase a Workspace ONE deployment Advanced Add-On or reach out to your Account Executive to build a Custom SOW that is tailor-made for your requirements.
- Device Requirements
- Android 4.3+ or Windows Mobile 5.0+ or Windows CE 5/6/7 device
- Android Agent 7.0+ or Windows Mobile Agent 6.0.40+
- AirWatch 9.0.2+
- Chrome, Edge, IE, or Safari as a browser
- Supported Android OEMs:
- There is a known issue with FZ-A1 devices. Advanced Remote Management 4.0 does not currently work with these devices.
How to Download Workspace ONE Advanced Remote Management 4.0 for Dedicated SaaS and On-Premises
- Dedicated SaaS – Schedule an upgrade in My Workspace ONE for your environment. Once upgraded, download the packages for the applications for your devices (Windows Mobile/CE or Android) from the Resource Portal in My Workspace ONE and follow the included instructions.
- On-Premises – Download the package from the Resource Portal for the installer in My Workspace ONE, along with the packages the applications for your devices (Windows Mobile/CE or Android) and follow the included instructions. Contact your Account Executive to purchase deployment services.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team