The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatchAgent 2.4.2 for macOS is publicly available.
- OAGNT-183087 - macOS Agent unable to retrieve HMAC token from Device Services
- OAGNT-183077 - Agent doesn't prompt for Disk Encryption or password change until restart when there is a delay in getting list of managed users
- OAGNT-182992 - Product provisioning for MAC gets executed successfully, but the script/provisioning executed through product provisioning runs twice.
- OAGNT-183030 - Passcode Policy should be prompted before FileVault Encryption
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Agent 2.4.2 for macOS.
- macOS 10.9 or higher is required to install the Agent
- The Agent is backwards compatible for existing features on other versions.
How to Download AirWatch Agent 2.4.2 for macOS
- Prior Version is Installed – This will be included in a seeded update to the AirWatch Admin Console. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download the application from AWAgent.com
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team