The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that VMware AirWatch MDM Agent 6.2 for Windows Mobile is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- WMAGNT-3123 – Added new Event Actions for Windows Mobile to control the download and installation of products onto a device (Requires AirWatch 9.1).
- WMAGNT-2651 – Added DLL Consolidation and Static Linking to help optimize the use of the libraries.
- WMAGNT-2761 – Refactored the AirWatch Agent and reduced the file size.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- WMAGNT-3052 – Resolved issue where the product status is incorrect for a product which has an invalid time condition (the time already passed) as an install condition.
- WMAGNT-3044 – Resolved issue with some Intermec CN51 Windows Rugged devices not performing automatic Check-Ins.
- WMAGNT-2923 – Resolved issue where Product Provisioning Fails when pushing a 0KB File.
- WMAGNT-2915 – Resolved issue where Agent fails to handle silent installation of certs to root store on CE devices.
- WMAGNT-2698 – Resolved issue where we are unable to enroll Casio CE device into AW.
- WMAGNT-2689 – Resolved issue where the network information on the device details page provides inconsistent information.
- WMAGNT-3371 – Agent not deleting cached offline event action logs after it comes back online.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch MDM Agent 6.2 for Windows Mobile.
- Windows Mobile 5.0+ or Windows CE 5+
How to Download AirWatch MDM Agent 6.2 for Windows Mobile
- Prior Version is Installed – If you have a prior version of AirWatch Windows Mobile MDM Agent installed on your device, you will need to to upgrade your existing agent (please reference the Windows Mobile Platform Guide for specific instructions).
- Prior Version is Not Installed – If you do not have a prior version of AirWatch Windows Mobile MDM Agent installed on your device, you can access it the following ways:
- SaaS environments: Through the AirWatch Console via web based enrollment, a side load cab file from the console, or using the Staging methods (Sideload Staging, Barcode Enrollment – Motorola devices only, On-Demand) located under the product provisioning section. See the User Guide for further details.
- On-Premise environments: Download the agent from myAirWatch.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team