The VMware Workspace ONE Team is excited to announce that AirWatch 9.1 is scheduled to be deployed to SaaS environments. When your environment is scheduled to be upgraded, you can view the upgrade timeline by navigating to the My Company page on My Workspace ONE.
- Expanded support for Windows 10 including OS patch management, BitLocker encryption and online BSP licensing
- Simple and secure Android for enterprise with new deployment methods, Google Play integrations, and more
- Extension of one-touch mobile SSO across apps with unified access control
- Take device actions based on defined events or conditions such as battery, memory level and more
- Windows Unified Agent 9.1 is seeded in the AirWatch Console
AirWatch 9.1 Release Notes are available in My Workspace ONE.
For ongoing updates regarding known issues, technical bulletins, and other information pertinent to this release, please refer to Getting Ready for AirWatch 9.1.