AirWatch Console 9.1
- On an enrolled device, install an app that has a EULA associated with it.
- Accept the EULA through the App Catalog.
- As an administrator, update the EULA by adding a new version to it.
- When the user accesses the App Catalog next, they will be prompted to accept the updated EULA.
- Normally, if the EULA is not accepted within a certain grace period, the affected app will be removed from their device. However, the app does not actually get removed in this situation.
AirWatch Console 9.2