AirWatch Console 9.1
- On an enrolled device, install an app that has a EULA associated with it.
- Accept the EULA through the App Catalog.
- As an administrator, update the EULA by adding a new version to it.
- When the user accesses the App Catalog next, they will be prompted to accept the updated EULA.
- Normally, if the EULA is not accepted within a certain grace period, the affected app will be removed from their device. However, the app does not actually get removed in this situation.
This has been resolved in AirWatch Console 9.2.