The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that VMware Content Locker 3.3 for Android is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- ASCL-172989: Support for rendering Macro files
- ASCL-172546: Support for Track changes
- ASCL-173519: Support for new sign-in flow for Google Drive
- ASCL-173302: Security improvements
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- ASCL-173561: Content installation status shows incorrect count when content is deactivated
- ASCL-173469: Japanese characters are not rendered correctly in some files on Android 6.0 and above
- ASCL-172279: Two slashes (//) are added in front of an email address hyperlink in Excel
- ASCL-173341: Android 5.1.1 cannot download personal content files from Windows RFS
- ASCL-173587: Content Locker unable to open encryption enabled files from AW managed content
- ASCL-172848: Content Locker does not show dropdown lists in Excel files
- ASCL-172910 - Copy paste not supported for text files.
- ASCL-173426 - Second import of zip file in to Content Locker does not work
- ASCL-173108 - Content Locker does not display Japanese file name in zip file correctly
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Content Locker 3.3 for Android.
- Android 4.0+
- AirWatch 8.4+
How to Download VMware Content Locker 3.3 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the Google Play Store.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team