The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch Inbox 3.2 for Android is publicly available.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- AINBX-186032: Inbox does not display inline images when the email server is Google cloud
- AINBX-186026: Sync is delayed for Inbox on Google Pixel phones
- AINBX-186000: Exchange Service communication is blocked after you reinstall a profile on Inbox
- AINBX-185914: Battery usage is high on Android devices when data roaming is on
- AINBX-185913: Inbox does not allow usage of some special characters in the password
- AINBX-185874: Inbox Contacts reports incorrect values when exporting contacts
- AINBX-185733: Inbox for Android should handle the Max Attachment Size value ‘0’ in profiles like Inbox for iOS
- AINBX-185635: Inbox inserts a blank line between each written line of text in the mail
- AINBX-185539: Rotating the device screen when composing an email in Inbox removes the last CC’ed recipient
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware AirWatch Inbox 3.2 for Android.
- Android OS 4.1+
How to Download VMware AirWatch Inbox 3.2 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the Google Play Store.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team