The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch Container 3.4 for Android is publicly available.
- AWORK-168337: Third party sample app crashes when opened for the first time post reboot
- AWORK-168335: App is not able to download internal apps when device is using roaming cellular
- AWORK-168332: Null pointer exception during onRetainNonConfigurationInstance
- AWORK-168331: Null pointer exception on SSO Login back press
- AWORK-168327: App does not throw an error when login is attempted during disconnection between console and DB
- AWORK-168314: 'New Passcode' status icon is not shown on Change Passcode page if first attempt to change was fail
- AWORK-168311: App shows 'Remember Username' screen on change of authentication type
- AWORK-168225: Sample SDK app does not work correctly with the app when built from SDK sample app package
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Container 3.4 for Android.
- Android 4.4+ (KitKat and above)
- AirWatch Console 8.1 and above
How to Download AirWatch Container 3.4 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the Play Store.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team