The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch Zebra MX Service 2.1 for Android is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- AAGNT-179102: Added support for CC5000 and CCHUB devices running Lollipop.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- AAGNT-179540: Fixed issue where the Agent/MX Service failed to upgrade on Zebra Marshmallow devices.
- AAGNT-179090: Fixed issue where the Date/Time profile did not work on TC70 devices.
- AAGNT-179450: Fixed issue where SDCard Encryption did not work as expected.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Zebra MX Service 2.1 for Android.
- Zebra Android device running Android KitKat (4.4) or higher
- Android Agent 7.1
- AirWatch 8.4+
How to Download AirWatch Zebra MX Service 2.1 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed – With the MDM Agent Upgrade File/Action, the application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download the APF file from the myAirWatch Resource Portal.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team