The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch Service for Honeywell 2.0 for Android is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- AAGNT-179112: Support for all Platform OEM Service v3.0 features, including:
- Silent App installation, uninstallation, and updates.
- Silent Device Administrator Activation on launch.
- Silent Device Administrator of Agent during Auto Enrollment (client SDK).
- Date/Time configuration (date format, time format, time zone, server time, SNTP, HTTP URL, or Auto).
- Toggle Bluetooth on/off with the Disable Bluetooth restriction.
- Enable/Disable installation from unknown sources on 5.0 Lollipop and above.
- Device Reboot via Files/Actions.
- Silent Certificate Install/removal.
- App whitelist - add/update/remove.
- App blacklist - add/update/remove, including system apps.
- Enable/Disable Google Play.
- Enable/Disable USB.
- Set Default Launcher.
- Configure, update, remove, set default APN.
- OS Upgrade.
- Enable/Disable SD Card.
- AAGNT-178518: Barcode enrollment fails on Marshmallow devices
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Service for Honeywell 2.0 for Android.
- Android Agent 7.1
- Android 4.4 Kitkat or higher
- AirWatch 8.4 or higher
How to Download AirWatch Service for Honeywell 2.0 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed – Only with Agent v7.0 and Honeywell Service v1.2 previously installed, administrators can update the app via MDM Agent Upgrade File/Action using the Agent+Service APF package. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct administrators to download it from the myAirWatch Resource Portal
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team