The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that VMware AirWatch Samsung ELM Service 3.2 for Android is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- AAGNT-178465: Added support for email with certificates and password authentication.
- AAGNT-178905: Added Proxy PAC file support for Cisco AnyConnect VPN (Custom XML Only). See KB Article for Sample XML
- AAGNT-179368: Added ability to whitelist apps to write to SD card from within the Knox container (Custom XML Only). See KB Article for Sample XML
Bug Fixed in this App Version
- AAGNT-179726: Resolved issue with device encryption not working properly on Android Nougat and some Marshmallow devices.
- AAGNT-179797: Resolved issue where removing Pulse Secure VPN profile from Samsung Knox devices does not remove configuration.
- AAGNT-179754: Resolved issue where Knox mode automatically exits after configuration when Restrictions profile is created for the Knox container.
- AAGNT-179330: Resolved issue where Legal Page is not updating the Samsung ELM service build version after update.
- AAGNT-178603: Resolved issue with native email not configuring on Samsung Marshmallow devices.
- AAGNT-178911: Resolved issue with Knox container deleting after incorrect password attempts.
- AAGNT-178792: Resolved issue with Galaxy Trend 2 Lite not enrolling when Knox is enabled in the organization group.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware AirWatch Samsung ELM Service 3.2 for Android.
- AirWatch Agent for Android 7.1
- AirWatch Console 8.4+
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the Google Play Store.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team