The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that VMware AirWatch Service for MSI 1.0 for Android is publicly available.
Key Features of AirWatch Service for MSI 1.0 for Android
- AAGNT-178648: Support for silent certificate install
- AAGNT-178646: Support for Allow Data Roaming restriction
- AAGNT-178643: Set emergency button press interval
- AAGNT-178642: Support for Enable/Disable all system certificates
- AAGNT-178641: Enable/Disable specific applications on the device
- AAGNT-178640: Support for application blacklisting and whitelisting
- AAGNT-178638: Allow USB, MTP, Tethering, Voice Service, SD Card, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, and Mobile Data
- AAGNT-178636: Configure cellular APN settings on the device
- AAGNT-178635: Install a Motorola custom device settings package via Apply Custom Settings File/Action
- AAGNT-178254: Perform an OS Upgrade over the air via OS Upgrade File/Action
Take advantage of this functionality by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Service for MSI 1.0 for Android.
Minimum Requirements for AirWatch Service for MSI 1.0 for Android
- Motorola LEX10 devices on Android Marshmallow or higher
How to Download AirWatch Service for MSI 1.0 for Android
- Download AirWatch Service for MSI 1.0 for Android from the myAirWatch Resource Portal.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team