The VMware Workspace ONE Team is excited to announce that VMware AirWatch Service for MSI 1.0 for Android is publicly available.
Key Features of VMware AirWatch Service for MSI 1.0 for Android
- AAGNT-178648: Support for silent certificate install
- AAGNT-178646: Support for Allow Data Roaming restriction
- AAGNT-178643: Set emergency button press interval
- AAGNT-178642: Support for Enable/Disable all system certificates
- AAGNT-178641: Enable/Disable specific applications on the device
- AAGNT-178640: Support for application blacklisting and whitelisting
- AAGNT-178638: Allow USB, MTP, Tethering, Voice Service, SD Card, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, and Mobile Data
- AAGNT-178636: Configure cellular APN settings on the device
- AAGNT-178635: Install a Motorola custom device settings package via Apply Custom Settings File/Action
- AAGNT-178254: Perform an OS Upgrade over the air via OS Upgrade File/Action
Take advantage of this functionality by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware AirWatch Service for MSI 1.0 for Android.
Minimum Requirements for VMware AirWatch Service for MSI 1.0 for Android
- Motorola LEX10 devices on Android Marshmallow or higher
How to Download VMware AirWatch MSI Service 1.0 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed – The application is built into the OS and requires an OS update to receive the new version.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end-users to update the OS to a version that contains the MSI Service.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team