The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch Remote Management 3.1 for Android is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- RUGG-207: Performance enhancement to support lowering the bit rate down to as low as 2 bpp for high latency networks.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- REMOTE-588: Fixed issue with resolving SSL protocol error for JB devices.
- REMOTE-620: Fixed issue that caused UI crashes in Panasonic FZ-X1B & FZ-B2 during remote management.
- REMOTE-624: Fixed an issue where the remote management UI control did not work for Zebra WT6000 devices.
- RUGG-1650: Fixed an issue where the device orientation flipped in the remote management UI for Panasonic FZ-B2 devices.
Known Issue in this App Version
- REMOTE-639: Remote management fails for Panasonic FZ-N1 devices running on Jellybean. We are addressing this issue with Panasonic. Remote management works fine for devices running KitKat and later.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Remote Management 3.1 for Android.
- Android Version 4.0+
- AirWatch Version Dragon Fruit
- Supported OEMs:
- Samsung, Zebra, Honeywell, Panasonic (KitKat and later)
How to Download AirWatch Remote Management 3.1 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed– Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed– Direct end users to download it from the AirWatch App Catalog, requires the Admin to update this by downloading first from myAirWatch
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team