The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that VMware Boxer 4.2 for Android is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- BINXA-3962: Account gets removed after rebooting/force-quitting the Boxer app while enrolled with WS1 2.2.0
- BINXA-3462: Default calendar setting does not show the Boxer configured account selected by default
- BINXA-3218: Restrict SDK logging to info level
- BINXA-3239: Corrupted invitations get delivered to recipient from Email compose screen
- BINXA-4014: Visibility of account password in app settings
- BINXA-4209: Android Boxer does not pull emails directly – needs a manual refresh to pull emails
- BINXA-2772: Messages appear "greyed out" when moving onto other messages
- BINXA-1289: Scroll position in main settings not restored when returning from "Other" settings menu
- BINXA-4276: Text not visible in undo notification
- BINXA-307: Recipients names get cleared when changing Reply/Reply All setting in draft
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Boxer 4.2 for Android.
- Android 4.2 or higher
- AirWatch Console 8.3 FP5 or higher
How to Download VMware Boxer 4.2 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the Google Play Store.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team