The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch Inbox 3.2 for iOS is publicly available.
- AEC-183966: Fixed issue where an attachment name in Japanese becomes corrupted when forwarded.
- AEC-182421: Fixed an issue where attachments disappeared when forwarding a signed or encrypted email.
- AEC-184023: Fixed and issue with handling profiles after removing an S/MIME cert.
- AEC-183999: Fixed an issue where emails became stuck in the outbox.
- AEC-183964: Fixed an issue where forwarding emails with attachments on Lotus cause the emails to get stuck in the outbox.
- AEC-184034: Fixed an issue where inline attachments did not correctly parse in the email body when forwarded.
- AEC-183980: Fixed issue where Inbox did not handle URL encoding in certain links.
- AEC-183994: Fixed and issue that happened when deleting an email from the message list and the message above it is marked Unread.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Inbox 3.2 for iOS.
- AirWatch Console 8.0
How to Download AirWatch Inbox 3.2 for iOS
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the App Store.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team