The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that VMware Boxer 4.2 for iOS is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- BINXI-2663: SDK Shared Passcode (SSO) (Requires AirWatch Console 8.4 FP9 and up or 9.0 FP2 and up)
- BINXI-3714: Update to new Google OAuth requirements
- BINXI-3430: Settings to change conversation message sort order
- BINXI-3919: Content Locker email option to use Boxer instead of native mail client
- BINXI-3926: Add Middle Names to Contacts view
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- BINXI-3501: Configuration of multiple managed accounts on the Boxer application
- BINXI-4023: Contact sync generates too many sync commands (resulting in O365 throttling)
- BINXI-4005: Throttling O365 - Boxer does not sync full folder list returned from Ping
- BINXI-4090: Deleted contacts in the Boxer application are not reflected on the server
- BINXI-4050: Calendar does not sync after receiving TBActiveSync Error 12
- BINXI-4007: Boxer erases contacts from Exchange Mailbox
- BINXI-3723: Creation of blank contacts
- BINXI-3640: Attachment file size gets inflated
- BINXI-3597: Wait for sync before showing body failure
- BINXI-3130: Custom URL scheme not working in Boxer on iOS 10
- BINXI-4021: Pings timeout and Boxer stops syncing completely (even after app restart)
- BINXI-3810: Links get stripped in calendar details
- BINXI-916: Enable Caller ID switch does not turn off when iCloud account is disabled
- BINXI-3676: Boxer hangs when switching to "Enable AirWatch SSO"
- BINXI-3770: Quick Action Touch Area is incorrect
- BINXI-3738: "Enable AirWatch SSO" switch is given for un-managed Boxer account
- BINXI-4114: Frequent contacts of removed accounts are still retained in Boxer
- BINXI-3884: Turning conversation threading on/off marks all emails as read
- BINXI-4086: Opening Boxer ENS v1 notification leads to an error
- BINXI-3869: Password change is not handled in Gmail accounts
- BINXI-3938: Mismatch in the order of messages in a conversation
- BINXI-3065: iPad - eml email action overflow button UI issue
- BINXI-3468: iOS AW Inbox and iOS Boxer folder structure not adhering to alphabetical order for folder names in lower case
- BINXI-3879: iOS Boxer sends multiple duplicate emails
- BINXI-3726: The cursor starts at user name vs server URL when you go into AirWatch under manual config
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Boxer 4.2 for iOS.
- iOS 9 and higher
- AirWatch 8.3.5 or higher
How to Download VMware Boxer 4.2 for iOS
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the App Store.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team