The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that VMware AirWatch Unified Agent 8.1.5 for Windows 10 Desktop is publicly available.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- WPCAGNT-183954: Fixed an issue with the AirWatch Agent during migration from other BitLocker management tools.
- WPCAGNT-183953: Fixed an issue where the AirWatch Agent did not detect the correct system drive if another partition was returned as the first drive. The new logic queries the system API for the OS drive.
- WPCAGNT-183952: Fixed an issue where the local BitLocker enforcement added multiple protectors to the device.
- WPCAGNT-183955: Fixed a permission issue with the manual sync button that broke due to security changes in Windows 10 build 1607.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading the VMware AirWatch Unified Agent 8.1.5 for Windows 10 Desktop.
- Windows 10
- AirWatch 9.0 or higher
How to Download AirWatch Unified Agent 8.1.5 for Windows 10 Desktop
- Prior Version is Installed – Admins can re-seed the application on their server or download the agent from AirWatch Resources and sideload it on all devices.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to enroll and receive it directly or download it from AirWatch Resources.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team