The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch SDK 16.10.2 for Android is publicly available.
What’s new in this App Version
- Added FIPS compliant encryption algorithms.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- ASDK-167868: Resolved an issue where the SDK did not call a settings change listener upon a settings update.
- ASDK-167774: Addressed an issue in the SDK authentication function for Inbox so that the system does not factor case-sensitivity for the username entry to login.
- ASDK-167906: Addressed an issue where Container did not trust internally managed SDK apps. Note: This fix requires a future release of Container to be fully resolved.
- ASDK-167283: Resolved an issue where certificates from certificate authorities were failing for integrated authentication.
Take advantage of these updates by reviewing related knowledge base articles, meeting the minimum requirements, and downloading AirWatch SDK 16.10.2 for Android.
For details about expected behaviors for this release, see the SSO and MAG Proxy Behavior Expectations with AirWatch SDK 16.10.2 for Android article.
- Android OS 4.0.3+ / Ice Cream Sandwich
- AirWatch Console 8.2+ (May need to be higher depending on specific features)
How to Download SDK 16.10.2 for Android
- Existing SDK Users – Use the same SDK download link from the myAirWatch portal with which you previously downloaded the SDK.
- New SDK Users – Request download permissions from your AirWatch account representative.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team