The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that VMware Boxer v4.1 for Android is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- BINXA-2732: Office365 sync improvements
- BINXA-3087: Zoom and Pan on Email content details
- BINXA-3436: App Shortcut Actions
- BINXA-3476: Conference Call Improvements
- BINXA-1744: Dual factor authentication
- BINXA-2143: Legal: Privacy Notice and EULA for Welcome Page
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- BINXA-3859: IRM sync can cause sync issues
- BINXA-3767: Support option is not removed in EML viewer for managed accounts
- BINXA-3724: Inability to search GAL in VMware Boxer
- BINXA-3212: Account wiped when the AirWatch Console server goes offline
- BINXA-3599: Unable to tap on location in the Event view (but can tap in the event reminder pop-up)
- BINXA-3555: Contact search does not work in Hebrew locale
- BINXA-3962: Account removed after rebooting or force-quitting while enrolled with WS1 2.2.0
- BINXA-3013: Unable to reply, reply all, and forward from .EML attachment emails
- BINXA-2892: VMware Boxer scroll and zoom issues
- BINXA-691: Signature from profile does not overwrite default signature
- BINXA-3667: Contact images not shown in Android Boxer GAL search
- BINXA-3097: Empty default pictures for all contacts in the main (Inbox) screen
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Boxer v4.1 for Android.
- Android 4.2 or higher
- AirWatch Console 8.3 FP5 or higher
How to Download VMware Boxer v4.1 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the application when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the Google Play Store.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team