The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch SDK v188.8.131.52 for iOS is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- ISDK-169041: Added support for iOS 10.3.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- ISDK-168898: Addressed an issue where expired integrated authentication certificates were not being refreshed.
- ISDK-169030: Addressed an issue with an authentication race condition where redundant authentication prompts were shown.
- ISDK-168964: Traffic from application going through tunnel proxy even though the URL is not whitelisted in the SDK.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch SDK v184.108.40.206 for iOS.
- iOS 7+
- AirWatch Console 8.2+ (May need to be higher depending on specific features)
How to Download SDK v220.127.116.11 for iOS
- Existing SDK Users – Use the same SDK download link from the myAirWatch portal with which you previously downloaded the SDK.
- New SDK Users – Request download permissions from your AirWatch account representative.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team