The VMware Workspace ONE Team is excited to announce that AirWatch Agent v3.6.5 for Windows Phone 8.1 is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- Other applications can launch the AirWatch Agent using the URI scheme “airwatch://<parameters>”
Due to the OS behavior on Windows Phone 8.1, background processes can be terminated due to multiple reasons. This impacts the AirWatch agent by stopping check-ins from the agent. Customers who face this issue can force the app to be brought to the foreground in order to resume regular check-ins.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Agent v3.6.5 for Windows Phone 8.1.
- Windows Phone 8.1 only. Does not apply to Windows 10 Mobile
- AirWatch Console 7.3 and above.
How to Download AirWatch Agent v3.6.5 for Windows Phone 8.1
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality. If the customer is using company hub they can download this package from the resource portal, sign the package and update the internal company hub package.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the Store or the AirWatch resource portal for the company hub.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team