The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that VMware Content Locker v2.12 for Android is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- Security Improvements
Bugs Fixed in this Version
- ASDK-167783: AW Productivity Apps repeatedly prompting for Username/Password
- ASCL-172910 - Copy paste not supported for text files.
- ASCL-173096 - Does not support Pivot tables in Excel.
- ASCL-172993 - Rendering on pie charts in Excel may cause issues upon zooming.
- ASCL-173335 - App crashes if user repeatedly taps on pencil (edit) icon.
- ASCL-173258 - Some Japanese Kanji characters have simplified Chinese font in office documents.
- ASCL-173426 - Second import of zip file in to Content Locker does not work
- ASCL-173473 - Files imported from Gmail or ES file explorer when Content Locker is locked fail to open
- ASCL-173491 – Content Locker intermittently crashes on enterprise wipe
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Content Locker v2.12 for Android.
- Android 4.0+
- AirWatch 8.4+
How to Download VMware Content Locker v2.12 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the Google Play Store.
Support Contact Information
If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact Account Services & Support or submit a support ticket through myAirWatch.
The AirWatch Team