The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch MDM Agent v6.0.43 for Windows Mobile is publicly available.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- WMAGNT-2719: Fixed an issue where devices were unable to download from SFTP relay servers.
- WMAGNT-2907: Fixed an issue where the Copy Files action incorrectly reported as completed/compliant when assigned to copy non-existing files.
- WMAGNT-2915: Fixed an issue where the agent fails the silent installation of certificates to root store on Win CE devices.
- WMAGNT-2923- Fixed an issue where products failed when pushing a 0KB File.
- WMAGNT-2992: Fixed an issue where the agent did not capture the status of a .CAB installation.
- WMAGNT-3000: Changed the job behavior to bypass the failure check for Files/Actions during a cold boot restore when a file/action installation fails. This prevents the job from stopping at a failure.
- WMAGNT-2507: Fixed an issue where the awappmanager.exe crashed on MC3190 when uninstalling certificate-based Wi-Fi profiles.
- WMAGNT-2016: Fixed an issue where persisted files were not removed when the corresponding product was removed through the AirWatch Admin Console.
- WMAGNT-3030: Fixed an issue where the job status incorrectly reported as compliant-completed in the AirWatch Admin Console when installation failed on the device due to lack of disk space.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch MDM Agent v6.0.43 for Windows Mobile.
- Windows Mobile 5.0 and higher or Windows CE 5 and higher
How to Download AirWatch MDM Agent v6.0.43 for Windows Mobile
- Prior Version is Installed – If you have a prior version of AirWatch Windows Mobile MDM Agent installed on your device, you will need to upgrade your existing agent (please reference the Windows Mobile Platform guide for specific instructions on performing this if needed).
- Prior Version is Not Installed – If you do not have a prior version of AirWatch Windows Mobile MDM Agent installed on your device, you can access it the following ways:
- SaaS customers: Through the AirWatch Console via web based enrollment, a side load cab file from the console, or using the Staging methods (Sideload Staging, Barcode Enrollment – Motorola devices only, On-Demand) located under the product provisioning section. See the user guide for further details.
- On Premises Customers: Download it from the AirWatch Resources.
Support Contact Information
If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact Account Services & Support or submit a support ticket through myAirWatch.
The AirWatch Team