SEG: Test Connection Result from SEG to API -SSL Certificate from SEG to API failed
Unable to connect securely between SEG and API server
- Browse to https://<api_URL>/AirWatchServices/Internal/ActiveSyncIntegrationServiceEndpoint.svc
from the SEG server. Check for possible certificate errors
- Check if the SSL certificate of the API endpoint is installed on the SEG server in the MMC
If you do encounter an SSL error, first validate that the certificated is a public 3rd party SSL cert, the “Issue to” or “Subject Alternative Name” matches the DNS name, the certificate is not expired or revoked, and the full certificate chain is displayed. To confirm your certificate details, use the following steps:
- Navigate to the SEG URL in a browser. Most of the browsers (IE, Chrome, or Firefox) will show the SSL error.
- View the certificate information from the browser for more details.
- Check the certificate to ensure it meets the requirements above.