When you are trying to proceed with the SEG Setup you receive the error as below:
"You have encountered an unsecured or incorrectly secured fault error. This error may be caused by an incorrect username/password, incorrect SSL Offload binding, or invalid time synchronization. Please double check the bindingMode and make sure the SEG server time is synchronized with the AirWatch console."
- SSL errors while navigating to the API endpoint
- Time mismatch between SEG server and API server
- Admin role for username /password entered on SEG Setup does not have API permissions
1. Collect verbose logs for EAS Integration Service. See the EAS Integration Service section here for how to gather these logs.
2. Browse to https://<api_URL>/AirWatchServices/Internal/ActiveSyncIntegrationServiceEndpoint.svc from the SEG server. Verify if the API help page loads successfully. Check for possible certificate errors.
3. Check for time /time zone mismatch between SEG server and API server.
4. Create a new admin account on the AirWatch console for SEG setup with permission to the Organization Group where the email configuration is set up. Ensure that the admin role has API permissions