SEG test connection result from AirWatch to SEG fails at “Hostname found”.
AirWatch Console Server cannot resolve the hostname of the Secure Email Gateway URL under SEG Proxy Setting (https://xyz.airwlab.com in our case).
- Verify the URL shown in the settings matching the target DNS record of SEG.
- Make sure SEG has a public DNS record. Navigate to the SEG URL into a browser from outside of your corporate network.
- Ensure that your public DNS is routing to the correct IP address. A common third party tool for validating your DNS is https://sslshopper.com.
- Make sure that your SEG server and its IIS services are up and running.
- Make sure there are no networking issues connecting to the SEG server.