After updating the public SSL certificate in IIS on the Device Services server the AWCM status page throws a certificate error
- Uninstall AWCM by running the Application Installer . Select "Modify" when running the installer.
- On the screen where you choose the components to be modified, expand Device Services and choose AirWatch Cloud Messaging to change it to “This component will not be available”
- Proceed through the installer to until it is completed.
- Re-run the Application Installer. Select "Modify" again. Expand Device Services and choose AirWatch Cloud Messaging to change it to “This component will be available”
- One the AWCM configuration page of the installer, upload your third party SSL cert for AWCM (This is the same cert bound to 443 on the DS server if AWCM is on the DS server)
- Proceed through the installer to install AWCM server
- Navigate to https://DS_URL:2001/awcm/status to confirm that there are no certificate errors