This article lists the work around for an issue where applications built with the SDK 220.127.116.11 are not re-fetching the AirWatch Tunnel Proxy certificates after the certificate expires for the application.
This issue has been resolved in AirWatch SDK 18.104.22.168 for iOS by applying the steps below. A long term solution is being developed by our Engineering team and when available this document will be updated.
- Inside your project directory, create a bundle AWSDKDefaults.bundle.
- Inside the bundle, create a PLIST file AWSDKDefaultSettings.plist.
- Open the PLIST in Xcode and add a Boolean property AWHTTPMAGTestURLEnabled with value YES.
- Add AWSDKDefaults.bundle as a resource to your Xcode application.
- Ensure that AWSDKDefaults.bundle is in the copy bundle resource phase under Build Phases that corresponds to the application target.
- In the application's info.plist, go to the App Transport Security Settings and ensure the application enables HTTP explicitly because this setting is disabled by default.