- Clustering SEG servers (i.e. multiple SEG servers in 1 datacenter behind a load-balancer) is a method of ensuring that all SEG servers behave as a single system.
- Each server maintains the same information (for example, policy updates) and collectively performs email management tasks as well as failover duty.
- Servers can be easily added or removed from the cluster as needed, thus improving scalability of the entire system.
- Make sure the two SEG servers are able to communicate to each other on the defined port. “9090” is the default port.
- Validate the “AppClusterDirectory.xml” file to have accurate nodal information.
- Restart the EAS integration service after any modification - NOTE: This will require the service to reload all policies from the console