After installing or upgrading to AirWatch 8.2 FP1 or higher, certain Windows Services will not start correctly. These services include:
- AirWatch Agent Builder Service
- AirWatch Entity Change Queue Monitor
- AirWatch Integration Service
- AirWatch MEG Queue Service
- AirWatch Messaging Service
- AirWatch DIagnostics Service
Add the following DWORD to the Windows Registry. More information is available on Microsoft's KB here.
After creating this registry entry, you must perform a full server restart.
Our product team has been engaged and is currently working on a resolution with an update to the AirWatch 8.2 installer.