In AirWatch 8.0, any Energy Saver profile for Mac OS X devices that are configured to utilize a schedule will cause the system to crash.
The Energy Saver profile works correctly if a schedule is not configured. If a schedule is required, a custom XML profile can be created to achieve the desired results.
- Configure the Energy Saver profile with the required settings and save it without publishing it to any devices.
- Select the dropdown for the saved profile to “View XML”.
- Select Export on the new window that is prompted.
- From the exported XML change the value for Weekdays from 0 to 30.
- Create a new OSX device profile and configure the “Custom” Payload.
- Copy the edited XML and paste it into the Custom Payload. All information between (but not including) the "array" tags should be inserted.
- Publish the profile to required devices.
This issue has been given identifier CMDM-188861. This issue has been resolved in version 8.1 of the AirWatch Admin Console.