On AirWatch 8.0, Exchange Activesync profiles that are published to Windows Phone 8.0 devices do not install correctly. These profiles will install correctly on other device types.
- Configure the EAS profile with the required settings and save it without publishing it to any devices.
- Select the dropdown for the saved profile to “View XML”.
- Select Export on the new window that is prompted.
- From the exported XML, search for "/Options/Logging". There will be a "Data" tag after this text with the value 2. Change this value to 0.
- Create a new WP8 device profile and configure the “Custom Settings” Payload.
- Copy the edited XML and paste it into the Custom Payload. All information between (and including) the outermost "Add" tags should be inserted.
- Publish the profile to required devices.
This issue has been given the identifier CMDM-186333. Our product team has been engaged and is currently working on a resolution.