When a Windows 10 device is managed with ConfigMgr or SCCM, native device management is disabled by SCCM by default. This means organizations can no longer take advantage of the modern EMM profiles that Windows 10 has to offer.
The VMware AirWatch System Center Configuration Manager Integration Client allows you to enroll ConfigMgr or SCCM-managed Windows 10 devices into AirWatch. Without the client, Windows native device management is disabled by SCCM.
To enroll SCCM-managed devices, you must download the VMware AirWatch SCCM Integration Client from AirWatch Resources. The client must be installed on the SCCM-managed devices before enrollment.
- AirWatch 8.2+
- Windows 10 devices only
- VMware AirWatch SCCM Integration Client
Use the VMware AirWatch SCCM Integration Client
Download and install the VMware AirWatch SCCM Integration Client onto your SCCM-managed Windows 10 devices to enroll the devices into AirWatch.
To enroll SCCM-managed devices:
- Navigate to: https://resources.air-watch.com/view/kdcrmjs6cr77k98f348q.
- Download the VMware AirWatch SCCM Integration Client.
- Using SCCM, push the .MSI to your managed devices and install the client. For help using SCCM, refer to Microsoft support and documentation.
- After installation, enroll your Windows 10 devices using any enrollment method.
How conflicting settings values are resolved:
- For settings with different security levels, the most secure policy takes precedence.
- For settings with equal security levels, the last write wins according to priority of source: Group Policy > MDM Policy > Enterprise provisioning package > OEM provisionining package > Microsoft provisioning package