Upon encountering an iOS device that is marked as compromised, you can perform the following basic troubleshooting steps:
- Begin by investigating the presence of applications such as Cydia, Icy, Absinthe, or Installer. These applications have access to the root and can cause the devices to be jailbroken.
- Collect the Beacon samples from the agent by targeted logging or verbose DS to confirm if the beach includes the information "compromised:1."
If the above steps do not help provide any further information you can perform the following:
- Enterprise Wipe the device from the console
- Delete the device from the console
- Delete the AirWatch Agent from the device
- Add the most up to date AirWatch Agent from the app store
- Re-enroll the device
For further information on compromised devices, please review Compromised Device Overview. For any additional questions, please contact Account Services & Support or submit a support ticket through myAirWatch.