The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch Service for Honeywell v1.2 for Android is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- No new features in this version
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- RDC-203: Fixed an issue with the MDM Agent Upgrade through an APF file on Marshmallow devices.
- Version 1.2 must be installed before using the MDM Agent Upgrade File/Action
- RDC-199: Fixed an issue with the USB Mass Storage restriction on Marshmallow devices.
- Barcode enrollment fails on Marshmallow devices – Honeywell OS issue.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Service for Honeywell v1.2 for Android.
- Android Agent v7.0
- Android 4.4 KitKat or higher
- AirWatch Version 8.4 or higher
How to Download AirWatch Service for Honeywell v1.2 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed – On Kitkat devices, administrators can update the app via MDM Agent Upgrade File/Action using the Agent+Service APF package. On Marshmallow devices, admins can update the app via Internal Applications. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct administrators to download it from the myAirWatch Resource Portal.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team